Quartz Countertops in Springfield MO
Creating the perfect kitchen or bathroom means finding the most beautiful and functional materials for every step of the process, but especially for your countertops. Quartz countertops in Springfield, MO are naturally hygienic and come in a huge variety of colors and an ever-increasing number of patterns.
What is Quartz?
Your dream kitchen is likely something you’ve been contemplating for a long time. It’s more than just a remodeling project; it’s transforming your house into a home you love. You may have decided that the beauty and warmth of natural stone countertops in your home are essential to making your dream kitchen a reality, but there is another option that could serve you much better over the long term. Quartz countertops in Springfield are very durable and they provide a level of hygiene that far surpasses that of unsealed natural stone countertops.
- Don’t have pores and won’t harbor bacteria, viruses, or other germs.
- Are customizable to an extent that can’t be found in natural stone.
- Provide a consistent pattern and color throughout the countertop.
- Can be easily matched just by calling the manufacturer.
- Are extremely resistant to many different kinds of damage, including scratches, chips, stains, heat, and fading.
Springfield quartz countertops are manufactured using about 93% crushed quartz, with the remaining 7% being composed of resin (a binding agent) and pigment, which is used to customize the color of the countertops. Because they’re engineered, quartz countertops are non-porous, making them very hygienic and easier to maintain.
The durability and longevity offered by engineered Springfield, MO quartz countertops in your kitchens and bathrooms can’t be beaten. Although you may not have considered Springfield quartz in the past, this engineered stone is fast gaining popularity among homeowners who want their dream kitchen or bathroom to perform flawlessly long into the future.
Ready for the kitchen of your dreams?
Get Your Free Estimate Now
Follow Us Online
Why Choose Quartz?
Quartz countertops in Springfield, MO. homes offer a variety of advantages, including:
- Endless options for customization.
- A high degree of durability.
- Easy maintenance.
- Superior scratch and chip resistance.
- Easily-matched seams.
Engineered stone like Springfield, MO.quartz can even be designed to fit your specific space in , meaning your countertops could be a single piece of material without any seams. Even when seams are necessary, the manufacturing process means they’re less visible and easier to match than seams in natural stone countertops. Metal or glass flakes can also be added during the manufacturing process that give quartz countertops special depth and unique beauty that can’t be found in other stone countertop options.
Quartz countertops in Springfield, MO. can be finished for a look of highly polished stone, the matte beauty of natural granite, or the rugged texture of limestone, as well as many other finishes. Each of these surfaces is as easy to clean and hygienic as another, ensuring that your choice need only rely on your vision for your Springfield quartz countertops in your new dream kitchen.
Whether you’re remodeling, adding on, or building a new home in Springfield, quartz is a tough, long-lasting material that will give you decades of flawless beauty and durability.
More Reasons to Consider Quartz
Engineered stone is non-porous, giving bacteria, viruses, and dirt no place to hide in your kitchens and bathrooms. Natural stone countertops like granite and slate contain very small pores and capillaries where bacteria and other harmful substances can gather. Many natural stone countertops may need to be cleaned with very harsh cleansers specifically to counter this problem. Natural stone can be sealed, and the sealant is good at making the stone less permeable. However, with quartz countertops in Springfield, MO., sealants and harsh cleansers are not required.
Those same capillaries and pores also serve to make stone countertops susceptible to staining. Sealants may not completely protect against this problem because they can break down over time. Replacing stained areas of your countertops can also be a problem as natural stone can be hard to match, especially if there are veins or differing coloration.
Springfield quartz countertops for your home can be created in a full range of beautiful colors, including deep reds and vibrant shades of blue; because they’re engineered stone, quartz colors remain entirely consistent throughout the countertop. Quartz countertops in Springfield provide easily-matched colors and patterns that may mimic marble, granite, and other natural stones, but provide a uniform appearance throughout the entire surface of the countertop.
- Are easily as beautiful as natural stone, with the ability to augment color to perfectly reflect your vision for your quartz countertops in Springfield, MO.
- Can be accurately matched, and do not rely on manufacturers to maintain matching stock.
- Are easier to care for, require light cleaning, and don’t require regular maintenance.
Granite is available in the widest range of natural stone colors (some of which may be achieved through dyes), but even that variety is no match for quartz countertops in Springfield. Unlike dyed granites, quartz colors will never fade, splotch, or bleach, no matter what gets spilled on them.
We understand that the kitchen is the heart of most Springfield, MO homes, and we offer dozens of quartz countertop slabs in a wide array of colors and patterns to help make choices for your dream kitchen easier and more informed.
Quartz Kitchen Countertops
Quartz kitchen countertops are an especially good choice if your kitchen surfaces see a lot of activity such as cooking, baking, arts and crafts, and family time.
- Exceptionally long-lived and durable, quartz kitchen countertops can handle any activity without worries about fading or discoloration during their lifespan.
- Easy to maintain, quartz kitchen countertops can be cleaned with nothing more than a damp sponge and mild cleanser.
- Constructed of non-porous engineered stone, quartz countertops do not harbor microbes.
- Remarkably hard and scratch-resistant, quartz slabs are also designed to be resistant to chipping and more flexible than natural stone countertops.
Countertops are a key part of making your dream kitchen into reality. We invite you to use our kitchen visualizer tool to help you better envision your quartz countertop choices in your dream kitchen.
Quartz Bathroom Countertops
Because quartz countertops don’t harbor dangerous microbes, they are especially useful in bathrooms. No matter how dirty they get, quartz vanity tops will never allow the proliferation of bacteria or viruses, giving your family an extra layer of protection along with beautiful durability.
We invite you to use our bathroom visualizer to help you make important choices about remodeling your home with quartz bathroom countertops in Springfield, MO.
Getting Started in Five Easy Steps
We’ve streamlined our process for the design, production, and installation of your Springfield,MO. quartz countertops, so you only need to start the five-step process by requesting an estimate.
- Requesting your estimate – Fill out our online form, stop by our stores, or call us. One of our Design Specialists will be assigned specifically to you to answer your questions and walk you through the rest of the process.
- Choosing your stone – We have catalogues and dozens of samples in-store for your convenience. In this step, you’ll also choose the stone and edge for your Springfield quartz countertops.
- Scheduling measurements – One of our experienced technicians will make a template of your space and the required dimensions for your countertops. From the time we make the template to the date of installation is guaranteed to be between five and seven (5-7) business days.
- Completing fabrication – We’ll inspect for possible flaws, double-check the template layout, cut the slab to the correct size, create the edge, polish the countertop finish, and perform a quality assurance check before installation.
- Installing countertops – Our technicians have the knowledge, expertise, and tools to carry out your installation the right way, regardless of any blips in the process.
We’re focused on creating your dream kitchen or bathroom by bringing your vision into reality; simply, easily, and with the utmost dedication to your needs. We look forward to helping you find the perfect countertops for your dream kitchen or bathroom. Simply fill out our easy estimate form; one of our Design Specialists will be in touch with you within 24 hours to go over the details of your project.