Your Dream Kitchen Awaits You
Granite Countertops in Springfield, MO
An igneous stone with its origins in hot, flowing magma, granite is a highly-prized material for countertops. There are few materials as sought-after for creating a beautiful dream kitchen or bathroom as granite countertops in Springfield, MO.
What is Granite?
The slabs used to create granite countertops are formed when molten magma seeps into other existing rock structures and cools very slowly. As it cools, the magma forms granite; a rough, richly textured stone of compressed grains from stones like feldspar, mica, and quartz that give it highlights in rich pinks and reds, browns, blacks, or shades of white. These flecks come to life when granite is polished, giving the stone a rich luster and subtly glittering loveliness that’s unmatched by any other type of natural stone countertop. Polishing allows the natural beauty of granite countertops in Springfield, Missouri to shine through in your kitchens and bathrooms.
Because of how granite forms, each slab is unique and has a singular beauty all on its own. The variations that are naturally present in the stone give it beautiful veins and rich colors that aren’t repeated in stones from other quarry sites. Granite from different sites will naturally have different coloration and vein formations. Because of this, granite countertops in Springfield, MO are available in a wide range of color combinations and a variety of different appearances. They give you the opportunity to find exactly the right match for your dream kitchen design, which is half the fun of shopping for granite countertops.
It’s important to remember that because granite is an igneous stone, it’s porous. While not as porous as marble, granite countertops in Springfield, MO. kitchens and bathrooms should still be properly sealed to prevent staining. Our Stain-Proof Plus granite sealer allows us to offer a 25-year warranty when we seal your natural stone countertops. Springfield granite is also tougher and more durable than marble, giving it an added layer of resistance to scratches and chips. Even so, we highly recommend that your Springfield granite countertops be properly sealed to ensure their long life and durability. Granite countertops are an excellent investment in your home; protect them with granite sealer.
Granite in Springfield is more than just the most beautiful of natural stone countertop options for your home. It has the power to totally transform your kitchen or bath, lending an unmatched elegance to any space. Springfield granite countertops have the ability to:
- Accentuate the quality and workmanship of high-quality cabinetry.
- Have a good resistance to chipping and scratching, as well as staining (when properly sealed).
- Are environmentally friendly due to being a naturally-formed stone.
- Are resistant to heat damage, even from hot pans and heated styling tools.
- Are expected to last for many decades with proper care and maintenance.
- When properly sealed, are easy to clean and unlikely to harbor bacteria.
- Require only moderate maintenance when compared to marble and other solid surface countertops like glass and laminate.
More Reasons for to Consider Granite Countertops
Granite countertops in Springfield, MO. offer a lot of advantages above and beyond their beauty and durability. Granite is also extremely versatile. It can be pressed into service for a number of uses, including:
- Interior and exterior floor tiles
- Tiles in bathroom shower surrounds
- Wall tiles
This breadth of applications makes it easy to create a cohesive, flowing style with Springfield granite countertops and other granite touches throughout your home.
Its scratch resistance means you can put granite through more than some other countertops. It’s possible to chop and dice forever and never put a mark on your beautiful Springfield, MO.granite countertops (although it might not be so great for your knives).
With more than 2,500 different styles and color patterns, there’s almost certainly a granite slab that will work beautifully with the design of your dream kitchen or bath countertops in Springfield, MO. Granite colors range from pale whites and creams to bold, daring blacks. No matter what kind of look you want, you’re sure to be able to find it with uniquely beautiful granite countertops.
Subtle variations in color and veining ensure that your countertops are as distinctive as your vision for your home. We have thousands of granite slabs available so that you can find exactly the right color and pattern for your dream remodel with the addition of granite countertops in Springfield, MO.
Granite Kitchen Countertops
Richly deserving of their reputation for beauty, Springfield, MO. granite kitchen countertops for your home in are a wonderful investment.
- Granite kitchen countertops are exceedingly durable and rival quartz with their resistance to scratches and chips.
- Their easy maintenance is another big advantage for granite countertops; if sealed well, they only require a damp cloth for day-to-day clean-up.
- Granite kitchen countertops provide excellent resistance to germs and other microbes when they’re sealed properly. There aren’t even any grout lines in which bacteria can hide.
Granite Bathroom Countertops
Elegant, durable, heat-and scratch-resistant granite bathroom countertops in Springfield, MO. bring your space a look and feel that can’t be missed. Granite vanity tops can even incorporate rounded edges for enhanced visual appeal and greater safety.
Our process for the design, production, and installation of your granite countertops is simple and straightforward. There are only five easy steps to having the granite countertops of your dreams.
Fill out our online estimate form. One of our Design Specialists will contact you within 24 hours to answer any question and get more information about your needs.
- Choose your granite from one of thousands of slabs in our store. You’ll also be able to choose one of our many types of edging.
- We’ll schedule a time to create your unique template. We guarantee installation of your granite countertops in Springfield between 5 -7 business days from the creation of your template.
- We complete your project from template to granite countertop installation in Springfield by:
- inspecting for flaws;
- verifying the template layout;
- cutting the granite slab to the correct dimensions;
- finishing the edges; and
- ensuring your granite countertops are up to our exacting standards before installation.
- Finally, we’ll schedule and complete your granite countertop installation in Springfield.
We invite you to fill out our easy estimate form, and one of our Design Specialists will be in touch with you within 24 hours to go over the details of your Springfield, MO. granite countertops project.